"Rehab Renegade Difference"
Our systematic approach allows our clients to reach their fitness goals and resolve pain quicker. We provide a thorough assessment specific to your physical needs, hobbies and sport to help optimize your strength, flexibility and movement quality. You will receive 1:1 care throughout your session that includes both hands on manual therapy and scientifically supported exercises to enhance your strength, flexibility and quality of movement.
- Initial Free 15 minute Phone Consultation
Initial Evaluation & Goal Setting Session
- Review of Past Medical History and Goal Setting
- Full Body Evaluation
- Movement and Flexibility Testing
- Strength Testing
- Fitness and Sport Specific Screening (optional)
- Back Health Screen (optional)
- Hands On Treatment (time permitting)
After your initial visit we will tell you exactly how many sessions it will take to help you achieve your goals.
Home Exercise Plan & Progress Tracking
- With in 24 hours you will receive an email with exercise prescription and programming, health recommendations + modifications and detailed objectives related to your goals that we will continuously track.
Plan of Care
- Most patients will see us approximately 4 to 8 times in order to reach their desired goals. During your course of treatment you will receive personalized treatment that entails manual therapy, corrective exercise and movement and lifting specific training created to help you return to pain free exercise.
Post Treatment Debrief
- At the end of your 6 week program we will review the progress you made toward your goals.
- We will provide you with an updated Home Exercise Program that will allow you to continue achieving your desired goals.
- If you so choose, you can continue working with us in our maintenance program.
To receive a quote for cost of treatment and inquire about availability please click below. We will ask you a couple questions related to your current needs and goals.
Flex Spending Account (FSA) & Health Spending Account (HSA)
Do You Accept My Insurance?
We are In-Network with:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
"In-Network" ~ We work with you to determine your insurance benefits and collect your co-pay each visit. Our billing personnel handle the rest.
We are Out-Of-Network with:
- United Health Care
"Out Of Network"~ Payment is due at the start of treatment, and you will be given a Super Bill at the end of each visit to submit to your insurance. Upon request, we can submit your claim to your insurance. The amount you will be reimbursed is completely dependent on your insurance plan. All insurance policies are different, but most patients can expect to be reimbursed 40-80% of their session fee.
Why Are You Out-Of-Network With Some Insurances?
This ensures that we are able to provide one-on-one care with every patient.
Most health insurance reimbursement is too low to allow us to provide the quality of care that we think is a must. We believe the most important thing we can offer is a relationship with our clients.
In an effort to provide regular communication, consistent availability and longer duration appointments we have to be selective with which insurances we network with.
We also believe that our style of treatment is more comprehensive. Saving you time and money in the long run.
While most PT and Chiropractic clinics see you 2-3x a week for 30 minutes or less (or while juggling other patients), we usually see you 1-2x a week for up to 60 minutes, one on one. The time and quality we provide means you need less visits, and in the long run end up spending less with us than at traditional PT or Chiropractic offices.
DO I NEED A REFERRAL FROM MY PHYSICIAN FOR PHYSICAL THERAPY?
In most cases NO. This is because California is a direct access state. This means you can be seen without a physician’s referral for up to 45 calendar days or 12 visits.
Inquire About Availability
To receive a quote related to cost of treatment and inquire about availability please click here.